The Benefits of MFWI
MFWI does not credential ministries, hold church properties or maintain a central mission board. All of these are functions of the local church. MFWI exists for the support of local church ministries and their churches.
It benefits the minister by:
- Helping them to establish meaningful covenant relationships with like-minded leaders.
- Providing resources to enhance their personal life and ministry.
- Providing a sense of covering and accountability.
- Providing for the rejuvenation and refreshing of battle-weary leaders.
MFWI brings benefits to congregations by:
- Assisting their pastors and leaders.
- Giving them a sense of national and international identity.
- Providing a sense of security and a place to turn in times of difficulty.
- Exposing local congregations to ministries that will build what they are building.